Renegade's Capture The Flag Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade's Capture The Flag Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
evanscnce

oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol Empty
PostSubject: oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol   oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:29 am

-Ingame Name: evanscnce

-Old / Other Ingame Names : xClickbot, Blueberry

-Male/Female: male

-Favourite Maps/Weapons/Etc: 500 sniper rifle. I like all maps, I have a special love for Under though haha

-Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator: I like to help make sure people follow the rules and make everyone's playing experience enjoyable. Plus I've been around for a long time, I've seen other servers modding styles, I've seen all different peoples definition of "mod abuse" and I know how to avoid those situations. I feel that I would be a good member of this mod team and I know I would enjoy helping out on one of the last living CTF servers on Renegade =D

-Have You Modded Before: Yes.

-Where Did You Mod Before: Wow, a lot of places, Fnfall's sniper (aka gamerz0ne), noobstories for a bit, umm pretty much all the older sniper servers i've been a mod on at some point.

-Favourite Servers: Matrix and l337 snipers

-Renegade Experience (years/months): Since beta =) so what, like 7 years?!

-Where Do You Mod At This Moment: MGN CTF Server, 1337 sniper

-Are You Prepared To Drop You Mod Somewhere Else To Get Modpower Here: Yes, not like i have much power seeing as I just came back

-Are You Prepared To Wait +-15 Minutes In The Server For People To Join: Yes, have before

-Are You Prepared To Donate For The Server: Yes.

Last edited by evanscnce on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Majid123

PostSubject: Re: oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol   oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:52 am

Seen you ingame much Smile And in irc u use the nick evanscne right?

!Vote yes, Good Guy and active.
Back to top Go down
Misdt

Misdt

PostSubject: Re: oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol   oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:42 am

Yea, I've seen this kat around, he does pretty good.
!vote yeppp
Back to top Go down
WNxKaaruo

WNxKaaruo

PostSubject: Re: oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol   oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:17 am

evanscnce wrote:
and I know I would enjoy helping out on one of the last living sniper servers on Renegade =D

Its not a sniper server o.0
Back to top Go down
evanscnce

PostSubject: Re: oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol   oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:51 am

typo =/ I'm so used to just saying sniper servers. lol
This is literally the last active CTF server out there.

app fixed too
Back to top Go down
Gohax

PostSubject: Re: oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol   oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Ctf is ftw. I know I'm a bit hypocritical, but stay active and you got my vote Razz

(Work taking a toll on me, why not as active. But 4 days on 4 days of work schedule inc ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol   oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh noes my mod apppz0r ;) lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade's Capture The Flag Server :: Server :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: